Friday, March 29, 2013

Hope- a story

Recently, I was browsing notepad.cc and discovered an interesting text document.
It pertains a nice story, I'll post it here in case some jerk adds password protection to it.

Hope (small text size to minimize space)

Prologue

Throughout time, man has come to call her by many names. She can be found in every home, every dream, every prayer, every heart. Those who have nothing have her. In those early days, she did not yet comfort the poor, the sick, the weary, the needy, the greedy, the rich, the powerful. She walked the Earth and man only knew her by the name given from her mother.
















No, I sadly did not write this amazing story. I'm only posting it here to preserve it and claim no credit.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I was recently browsing notepad and came across the same story and thought; WOW... but i notice there are some slight changes since you posted it here on splattermix. I believe this means the author is slowly updating/editing her beautiful piece of work into something...more, however I also believe she is completing her story on her free time meaning we'll have to wait a long time before it is finished :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I'll update this. I'm just afraid someone will delete the whole thing or place a password on it or something else really stupid >.>

      Delete